Headway West Sussex Summer News 2017
- Our Horsham support group relaunches in September and we are delighted to tell you that we are opening a new group in Storrington in October
- Please go to ASDA.com to nominate HWS to take part in the green token scheme. We have been trying to get into the scheme in Ferring ever since the store opened but we have not yet struck green! We need your help and it’s a quick and easy online form. You can nominate in all West Sussex stores online or instore.
- Download our FUNDRAISING PACK from our website.
- Lost Identity – Living with Brain Injury. Could you sponsor this photography exhibition? Get in touch.
- Download Summer 2017 newsletter.
Upcoming Fundraising Events
We must raise at least £70,000.00 to continue doing what we do.
- 6th August 2017 – Swanfield Fete – Chichester.
- 10th August 2017 – Fashion Show & Charity Lunch, Lavant Memorial Hall, Lavant, PO18 0AH – Tickets £16 (£8 aged 21 & under).
- Photography Exhibition – Lost Identity 30th September-25th November, Horsham Museum.
- 8th October – Bognor Regis Marathon George Ide solicitors are running this in aid of HWS. Please support them on the day!
- 3rd November – Classical Music Concert – Chichester, Venue TBC.
- 7th December – Meal at Honey Pot Cafe – 19 Sea Lane, Rus8ngton, BN16 2RD – Tickets available soon.
Raffle prizes needed: We need raffle prizes to raise as much money as possible at our events. Do you have any unwanted gifts or items that you could donate to us to raffle? Do you know any businesses who could donate a prize such as a meal for two, cinema tickets, spa treatment etc? Get in touch.